Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday Present for My Sister

I hadn't had a chance to post this before since I wanted to wait until my sister received it before I put it up. I finished the cross stitch a few weeks ago and finished it as a no-sew cube about a week and a half ago. I saw the kit at my LNS back in the spring and just knew that I need to stitch it for my sister. This is my first attempt at this kind of finish. I think it turned out fairly well and my sister loved it.

"N" Is For Nurse
Designer: The Sweetheart Tree
Fabric: 28 ct Summer Khaki Cashel Linen
Thread: DMC

4 comments:

staci said...

What a sweet gift for your sister! You finished it perfectly!

Sharon said...

Very pretty! Great finishing.

Daffycat said...

It's so beautiful, Dani! I'm sure your sister will treasure it always.

Suzanne said...

That's a really beautiful finish, you've done a great job.