Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PIF received



Here is the PIF I received from Paula C.. I absolutely love the floss tag. Now I just need to get cracking on mine since I only have a few months left to get them done. This was a great thing to have waiting for me when I got home a few weeks ago.

I still have more to update (I finally got all of the pictures on my computer). I will post more soon. A few of my finishes I'm going to wait to post until after they have been received since they are gifts. I know at least one of the recipients checks my blog on occasion so I don't want to ruin the surprise. Thank you for all of the welcome homes. I really appreciate it. Now if I could just get rid of the cold/illness that has been plaguing me, I might get some more stitching done. God Bless!

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

I hope you'll get rid of that cold soon!

Love the PIF you received. :D