Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fair Square Update

I received my squares from Karen T. about three weeks ago.  I'm a little behind in posting pictures ... she also received the squares I sent her about two weeks ago.  It's been a little busy around here because I am in the process of changing jobs.  I hope you enjoy :)
Design: "Spring Time"
Designer: Homespun Elegance
Fabric: 32 ct Linen
Threads: WDW and DMC
Stitched by: Karen R.

"April Showers"
Designer: Cookie Cutter Charmers (Charland Designs)
Fabric: 32 ct. Ivory Jobelan
Threads: DMC, Caron Collection, Needle Necessities

As for current stitching ... I've been working on DH's stocking and my pin.  I'm about half done with my pin (unfortunately don't have an updated photo).  I think I might begin a new start this weekend.  Enjoy your long weekends in the US ... don't forget to remember our fallen service men and women on Monday.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Pretty squares! Hope things are going well your way.

Barb said...

Pretty Square. Great job on them.

Pike said...

Hi there Dani,

you must be busy with changing the job and all, since you haven't posted... How is life?

Today I finally mailed my PIFs and was wondering... have you forgotten that I was supposed to get one from you...
Take care,

Pirjo from Finland
pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com
http://pirjoka.vuodatus.net

Joe and Samantha said...

sweet :) How about baby girl items!