Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Header

A big thank you to Becca for the awesome header she created for me. Now I have even more motivation to finally stitch up a SWO pin for myself (her original design used my pictures of the dolphins I stitched for the hubby ... though not quite appropriate for my blog). She was working on developing a portfolio to possibly start a shop for headers on etsy. She is just super talented in both photoshop type things and ink and paint artwork. I still need to get with her about the crest.

Stop by again soon ... I promise there will be a large picture update coming. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sagey said...

You have a pattern for dolphins?! Pre-kids I used to cross-stitch all the time. Would you be willing to share it? Or is it way too complicated for a novice cross-stitcher with little free time? :-)