Like C in DC I haven't been tagged before. So first, the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. There is something about graduation for me ... I graduated 50 years to the day after my grandmother did from high school. I also graduated exactly 24 years after my dad from the US Naval Academy.
2. In another random date fact, my parents', my in laws' and our anniversary are all on the 29th of the month (three different months).
3. I had the opportunity to spend a month circumnavigating Great Britain with the Oxford University Royal Naval Unit when I was in college (where by the way I met one of my current roommates on my ship ... she was the other American).
4. My grandparents used to take my sister and I on trips around the country ... on these trips I learned how to cross stitch, play poker, cribbage and ma jong.
5. I like to name my pets after famous people (Disney and Shakespeare).
6. Princess Bride is one of my all time favorite movies ... it's also the movie that I will put on when I am fighting insomnia and can't fall asleep.
7. I've sung in various choirs and music groups pretty consistently since I was about 6 (but prefer not to sing by myself).
Now for the tags ...
1. C - not C in DC
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I hope you enjoy it as well!